Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday.

Today and this week, I offer up gratitude for:

-- the opportunity to improve my family's economic status, and do work that matters.

-- Krystal and Crystelle.

-- Kelly. And Stephanie.

-- a job for dear sweet Mama Loca. A really good fit for her.

-- partnership with my main man, the Beloved Mister.

-- delight in raising my other main man, Ziggy.

-- good options in childcare, and the ability to figure it out, run the numbers, somehow make it work.

-- mothers who've been there first and share their mama wisdom.

-- cantaloupe.

-- the neti pot.

-- soft tissue.

-- plenty of what we need.

-- and a lot of what's just so nice to have.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:21 AM

    thank you m'dear. i am grateful to have the job. and hoping i can meet the challenges set before me.

    ReplyDelete