Nashville’s 3rd Annual Mother’s Day Peace Parade
Sunday May 11
2-4 PM @ Dragon Park
- Bring lawn chairs, blankets, picnic lunch or supper, come early, stay late.
- Children’s activities! Music! FREE CAKE and other refreshment! Mamas on stilts, belly dancing, and hooping!!....
- Wagon, stroller, and tricycle decorating supplies provided.
- Bring drums / harmonicas / penny whistles and finger cymbals, hula hoops, signs / flags and banners with peaceful messaging, bubbles, and joyful spirits.
- Costumes and festive hats highly encouraged.
Known and beloved to many in greater Nashville, Sherry Knott -- mother, active Nashville and Bells Bend community member, and Director of Abintra Montessori School-- will be honored by Nashville MAU and presented with the 2008 Julia Ward Howe Award at the Mother’s Day Parade! Come out and support Sherry and join with us in celebrating exemplary mother leadership right here in our home city!!
The Mother’s Day Parade is fun for the whole ding-dang family.
Nashville MAU casts a wide net: if you aren’t a mother, you HAVE one.
When mothers lead, generations follow!
For more info, contact email@example.com
Mothers Acting Up exists to inspire and mobilize mothers* to advocate on behalf of the world’s children.
*mothers and others who exercise protective care over someone smaller