Monday, May 15, 2006

Cozy.


All I really want to do today, after all the work that led up to a really great Mother's Day Event and carrying it all out, is cozy up with my baby boy and have a read along / nurse along. And snacks. Lots of snacks.

Given my druthers, I'd curl up with him in this quilt, here photographed by Angela sometime last month during a mama party. This quilt used to be on our bed, but since replacing the queen with the king for the big family bed, the quilt is now our favorite cozy blanket on the sofa and and for going from here to yon.

Instead of languishing in all that sweet cozying downtime with Ziggy, I'm compiling stuff from yesterday's Parade, catching up a little on laundry, and completing a couple reviews for Puremusic. Here in a bit, I'll need to start supper and do the ten minute tidy in each room.

No comments:

Post a Comment