Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day & Boundless Gratitude.


It is good, so very very good, to be a mama.

My baby boy and my Beloved Mister, they are helping make me into the woman I always hoped I might could be. I've got a long way to go, but they've made me better than I was and would be without them.


Happy Mother's Day. To Diggy, who gave me life and the joy for living it. To Emmie, who has taken me in like one of her own. To Dana and Jolie and Sharon and Karen and Mama Loca and others who have throughout the years, allowed me into some of the deepest moments of their mothering small and growing children, and mothering ourselves and one another. There are so many others to whom I am indebted for their investment in me as a person and therefore of me as a mama. My gratitude for each of you is enormous.

And to my two men: To the moon and back. You are the heart of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment