Thursday, December 2, 2010
* A safe and largely enjoyable car trip with the family to and from southwestern Michigan.
* Sustained time with one another-- the Mister, the Boy, and me.
* The ravine.
* In-laws who are so good to me. To us. Their home which is open to us and a fine place to be.
* My sister-in-law, Ingrid, and plenty of time to catch up.
* Elsa Rae's cranberry sauce. Seriously. So so so good.
* Anna's gift of boxes and boxes of teacher resources for me and for the Mister.
* Warm heavy blankets on the big bed and the Mister not minding when the the Boy crawls in with us in the wee hours.
* The opportunity to enjoy the children in the Joyful Noise Singers last night at church while one of the choir teachers is out of town.
* An impending early bedtime.
Posted by Ms. Booty Homemaker