Recent insight: I'm learning the difference between rumination and problem solving. If after two minutes of thinking about something, the thinking isn't leading to action OR is not FUN, I can stop the train and get off. I can get back on at will.
To that end, in terms of both small and large thinking items:
* cut the hair
* purchase living room sofa, etc.
* pursue life coaching and therapy as needed to lead to insight and moving forward
* put mail clutter plan into action with excellent problem solving model
* use this model for other areas of work
* find a church home
* pursue further education path possibilities, then act
* clarify current and mid-term earning ventures
* look into home purchase
And today, get on with it. Catch up on laundry, make teacher and friend gifts, gather at community center, pick up winter CSA share, be present for washing machine maintenance person, prepare for tomorrow's day at school / work for me and the boy, etc.