Ziggy, age 3.5, tells what he knows. About who he knows best.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I can not play a computer game.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I do something nice, that makes you happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I say bad things to you.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you say silly stuff.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
A lot tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go some places.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She just does some work.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
It will be for me.
11. What is your mom really good at?
I'm tired of having a quiz.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Uh, I don't know.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
I don't know, tell me.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
My mommy does nice stuff.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
You would be a sailor.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Together we play.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
By bein' different.
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because from your life.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The community center and the zoo is your favorite places to go. Can we now be done with our quiz?