Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Why I endorse Barack Obama....

Dear Ones,

The reason I endorse Barack Obama is simple: My beautiful beloved innocent child. And all of yours, too.

I care deeply about REAL security for all of us, and most especially, our world’s smallest citizens.

I believe Barack Obama can inspire, mobilize and lead us toward the peaceful and progressive ideals that are good for ALL families, restoring our faith not in politics or big machinations, but in ourselves and in the great Spirit of unity. I believe that Barack Obama can help us say yes to the kind of change that reclaims morals and values to the American people, wresting them from false ownership and divisive name calling. I believe that with Barack Obama as our leader, our children’s needs will best be served, with generations beyond benefiting from the kind of change we can all make together. Here home today with a sick child, I am often wracked with sobs over the great Hope I feel in light of the Opportunity before each and every one of us on this history making day, a day we will remember all our lives.

I encourage you, too, to take a stand for change by casting your vote for Barack Obama for President of the United States of America in 2008,

because as he said:

Don't tell me we can't change. Yes, we can. Yes, we can change. Yes, we can.

Yes, we can heal this nation. Yes, we can seize our future…out of many, we are one; while we breathe, we will hope.

And where we are met with cynicism and doubt and fear and those who tell us that we can't,

we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of the American people in three simple words -- yes, we can.”


In the spirit of YES,

Ms. Booty Homemaker

Nashville, TN

Global family member, mass motherer, mamactivist & community organizer




No comments:

Post a Comment