Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Was Blind, But Now I See....

Saturday officially ushered in the third trimester of my pregnancy. The Beloved Mister called me Waddles the other day, as my emerging shape has given me that distinctly ducky walk.

Ziggy's eyes, heretofore fused closed, will open this week. What does he see?

My reading tells me that our son looks like he'll look when he'll arrive, only smaller and thinner, and somewhere between 2 and 3 pounds. I'm banking on him being a big boy, as the Beloved Mister and I are big peasant-built people and our two ultrasounds have showed Zig to be at the toppermost of length and weight development and my weight gain has been very normal -- 10 pounds as of my last appointment with the midwife, and all centered in my belly and bosom, at last shaking the Booty balance I've come to know my entire adult life....

No comments:

Post a Comment