|Writing a birthday card for a classmate and friend.|
This week, I am thankful for much, including:
* The boy's growing love and understanding of the written word.
* A successful first experience using a babysitter.
* School. Spring semester of grad school is on.
* My mother, to whom I can turn in a pinch.
* The gift of time at home and with my boy, afforded by the beautiful winterscape outside.
* Early fruits of my labors toward a healthier me.
* Steel cut oats, sauteed spinach, crisp apples and Ruby Red grapefruits.
* Meredith. Her presence in the world is an inspiration; her generosity and encouragement of all my endeavors means a lot to me.
* Mollie and David. Their presence in our community is a living breathing blessing; I am honored to know them, to learn from them, to love them.
* the Amish Fireplace in our living room.
* Thick socks, purchased years ago. All weather mocs. Snuggling in the big bed with my family.