Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday.

Writing a birthday card for a classmate and friend.


This week, I am thankful for much, including:

* The boy's growing love and understanding of the written word.

* A successful first experience using a babysitter.

* School. Spring semester of grad school is on. 

* My mother, to whom I can turn in a pinch.

* Forgiveness.

* The gift of time at home and with my boy, afforded by the beautiful winterscape outside.

* Early fruits of my labors toward a healthier me.

* Steel cut oats, sauteed spinach, crisp apples and Ruby Red grapefruits.

* Meredith. Her presence in the world is an inspiration; her generosity and encouragement of all my endeavors means a lot to me.

* Mollie and David. Their presence in our community is a living breathing blessing; I am honored to know them, to learn from them, to love them.

* the Amish Fireplace in our living room.

* Thick socks, purchased years ago. All weather mocs. Snuggling in the big bed with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment