I got tagged.... So consider yourself tagged.
(I don't think this is very odd, and not even all that edifying, but here it is.)
Share 37 ODD Things about you!
1. Do you like bleu cheese? YES!! especially with hot wings or hot chicken or celery. Mmm.
2. Have you ever smoked? yes
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? fruit punch
6. What do you think of hot dogs? gotta have one sometimes
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? strong dark roast coffee with a little milk and sugar
9. Can you do push ups? girl push ups
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding rings
11. Favorite hobby? cooking / gardening
12. Do you have A. D. D.? no
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? glasses sometimes
14. Middle name? Michele at birth, now my maiden name, which I use full time, Elizabeth Cady Stanton-like
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish I weren't coughing so badly as to keep me from attending church; thank goodness for Vick's infused Puffs Plus; I should let the dog back in
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: water, coffee, hot tea
17. Current worry? employment and finances
18. Current hate right now? I try not to hate, but dislike that our state's leaders are wasting time and appearing foolish in challenging Obama's citzenship.
19. Favorite place to be? on the road, with my family or at home with them, or in southwestern Michigan -- lakeside, on the dunes, in the ravine, or just walking around my husband's hometown or relaxing his folks' place.
20. how did you ring in the new year? cuddled up with my family, sleeping
21. Where would you like to go? blue highways roadtrip
22. Name three people who will complete this: ?
23. Do you own slippers? a single pair, given to me by Ellie when I got married
24 What color shirt are you wearing? lavender
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
26. Can you whistle? yes
27. Where are you now? sun porch
28. Would you be a pirate? we dress up as such regularly around here, but for real? no.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? "Singin' In the Shower" (from the Sandra Boynton musical Blue Moo -- thanks, Cousin Mandy)
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Tallulah
31. Favorite boy's name? Olen
32. What is in your pocket right now? no pockets on these yoga pants
33. Last thing that made you laugh? my son asking whether or not the coffee we bought yesterday was on turkey. (he meant Turkish grind)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Taurus wagon
35. Worst injury you've ever had? infected C section incision