- Why are all Richard Scarry books so damned *violent* and full of peril? Seriously. I don't think I ever noticed this until we began reading our broken down childhood copies to our own toddler. There are wrecks of all kinds, Biblical type floods, lost possessions, cooking disasters, etc.
- how horrible am I for thinking of returning a terrifically elegant and shocking birthday gift from my Mister?
- Any of you know how to build stilts? Want to come build some? Holler at me.
- Do you have a business that would like to sponsor Nashville's 2nd Annual Mother's Day Peace Parade? Would your group like to be a part? Red Hat Society? Lawn Mower Brigade? Fife & drum corps? Seriously. If so: email me.
- Anyone plan to attend BlogHer in Chicago this July? I'm pondering it in my heart, as we say.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Posted by Ms. Booty Homemaker